Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

I have decided to start this Blog to assist those who have had a leg or two amputated as I have.   In 2010, because of PAD. I entered into the hospital because of a failing Fem Pop graph and woke up missing my Left leg.  The Doctor said it was necessary because during the surgery process the major artery had clotted blocking all blood flow and they had to remove it to save my life. In the same year October turned out to be another set back as my right foot was failing and hearing the worst news from the doctors that I would need to have my right leg amputated as well.  Well this was the beginning of my year long nightmare.  An emotional roller coaster of a year.   There are days I fell hope and More days when I feel like my life is such a struggle I would have hoped to have died.   But, Here I am today, Alive and working on regaining my Independence.   Feel  free to write me with any suggestions or questions.  Especially if your are facing an amputation ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment